Friday, March 16, 2012

Unanswered Prayer

A couple days ago via another blog  I was so exited to see the old book Unanswered Prayer by Serepta Henry had been reprinted and available here. For many years I have been facinated by her life and work and read as much of her material as I could find. Some of her material in book or article form I've only found in pdfs or online reading.  There is MUCH practial help in her article and books.  In Gospel Echos for the Home I've begun to blog her three years worth of aticles written in the late 1890's  and printed in the r*view and h*erald on home life. These articles have been invaluable to me and I pray others will also be blessed and benefited by them.  In time I hope to have many of her articles in audio format.  Also I personally belive that during the years following the beginning of the latter rain the Lord left us these works as a legacy to aid our home life. But many of them have remained in obscurity.




another blog

No comments:

Post a Comment