Friday, March 16, 2012

More Memorizing

Maybe I was a little vague in my writing yesterday, so here's a few specifics.


As for the memorization. We have begun memorizing the book of Acts prior to GYC 2012.  The theme for GYC is ACTS: The revolution continues.   Sean Nebblett  outlined the memorizing plan on his blog a couple weeks ago, so we started. It’s about 3-5 verses a day.  The girls are ahead of me, but I’m plodding along. Here’s the link for the memorization schedule. On this page is the Outline & ways to memorize making memorizing practical. 

The 5-50’s is a running/walking exercise that  we heard of a few weeks back.   It’s running 50 yards, then walking back, and repeat 5 x.  The next week you increase to 10-50yds. Etc. But I’m not up to that yet.  I had to go back to the walking because the running was jarring an old back injury to much. I’m a bit sad because I loved the lung expansion and it felt good otherwise.

As for my description of bibles, papers and computers across the living room, I was thinking how good it is to have such things clutter the home, too many homes  in this world have other types of clutter that is not profitable.  I want the word to be in my thoughts, heart and action.  Like judge Miller said: pray bible, sing bible, read bible....

No comments:

Post a Comment