Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Strength Daily

This week while tending the sick ones in my home I read the following from the book "The Golden Oil" 
http://www.gospel-herald.com/golden%20oil/go_index.htm. Just when I was needing more strength for my tasks and to stay well.  The Lord is good!

"But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you." Romans 8:11.

"All who consecrate soul, body, and spirit to God will be constantly receiving a new endowment of physical and mental power. The inexhaustible supplies of Heaven are at their command. Christ gives them the breath of His own spirit, the life of His own life. The Holy Spirit puts forth its highest energies to work in heart and mind. The grace of God enlarges and multiplies their faculties, and every perfection of the divine nature comes to their assistance in the work of saving souls. Through co-operation with Christ they are complete in Him, and in their human weakness they are enabled to do the deeds of Omnipotence."—The Desire of Ages, page 827.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm.... I'm thinkin I've been asked to do deeds of omnipotence this week... ya think?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I've been thinking that this would encourage you too!!

    ReplyDelete