Monday, January 24, 2011

Learning Things

Seems I've been learning a few things about myself this week.  T'was kind of suprising.  Well since most of the last week and a half I've been tending the sick, making the meals, taking care of the pets needs, doing the hydotherapy treatments, on my own or so  it seemed, while Ron was at work. Sometimes I found myself struggling with keeping a cheerful attitude amid the added duties.  A couple of times I wasn't sure if I was coming down with the flu myself or just struggling to stay willing to keep tending my flock.  Besides drinking  lot's of tea and lemon water, taking a nap and not trying to over do,  I was learning to trust the Lord in more fully this week, eat simpler, with a emphasis on extra fresh things, lots grapefruit and cultured salads.  So far I'm hanging in there.  Then I read that quote I posted about New Strength Daily.  That really gave me a boost to think that the Lord is daily, hourly supplying me with new physical and mental strength.

Spent two Sabbaths at home and have rather have enjoyed two quiet days.  Went to the folks for Sabbath dinner, as Ron's sister with and a friend  of her's were here. Had a pleasant time and came home for  a quiet evening,to read some stories and.... well.... start laundry.

One of the blessings for me  on Sabbath was finding a way to share The Home articles that I have long been wanting to share. Think I will be periodicaly posting them on another blog.  So I'm off to launch that- hopefully today.  Watch for details later.

No comments:

Post a Comment