Sunday, December 26, 2010

New blog ~ New thoughts

Even after my best efforts to launch into blogging this summer, it seems to be materializing now. Aside from the busy summer, and the fluctuating internet,the former blog site was limited in its features and now I'm here as this site is more user friendly!  So here I go! It's said to keep the mind young one should learn new things after middle age!! Ok!!

This Christmas season arrived and is passing swiftly on, but I am the lingering type and find myself pondering the sequence of events: that Night of all nights so long ago. The  four Gospels each tell a fascet of the story. And wanting a fuller picture and as part of my personal quiet time, I've set about to link them together in one account. Fascinating! 

May the Everlasting Father, Emanuel, the Prince of Peace find a home in our hearts always!

No comments:

Post a Comment