Sunday, December 26, 2010

An attempt to write about our trip

It has been a while since any of us have written on this blog. I don’t know how long it has been, but instead of trying to catchup I’ll just write about our trip.
Its rather hard to type at the moment, my dad and one of my sisters are dissecting a kodak camera. Its actually quite interesting! We just got the screen out for a doll TV screen.
Now we are taking out the lens. Oh, and did I tell you this camera is not going to be taking too many more pictures very soon!
Ouch! Dad just got shocked and it started to burn a hole in his hand!
But about our trip I need to write about it if I’m going to do anything at all.
Oooo! Dads taping his foot on the floor. He keeps on getting shocked!
Ok. We started out Friday, mom and us girls…
… “BANG!” Oh, dad just did something and all these sparks went every were! Wow we just found out the battery is 300 volts!
Oh dear! I’m not going any were on writing about our trip, just all the nights happenings!
So maybe I’ll…
… We started out Friday, mom and us girls…
… you know I’ll just make this a post.
Posted by: H
From Dec 13, 2010 (moved here)

No comments:

Post a Comment