Monday, February 14, 2011

Appreciating My Husband

who thinks ahead on so many things and at Thanksgiving got  me a  new, fast computer. Though, I've had it for a few months and have been thankful for it all along, I'm finally getting arround to organizing some music files on it today.   Found some of my favoite "Hymns for a Kids  Heart" accompaniments tucked away in a that I had down loaded from the web site a while back and thought I had lost them. Love all the rich orchestration.  Think I should have studied music more in school, but never really seemed to have a teacher that could have gotten me into all the mechanics of chords and how they fit together. So am just having to learn from scratch a lot.  But the Lord is good and helps  me learn and gives me new songs. Some times more than I can keep up with.  Must be that an inventive mind has to create often, well, can I say it... constantly!!   Yet the best things, the most lofty aspirations will be realized in the ceasless ages of eternity!

On another note: Today I took the time to bake up an few squash, one Banana squash weighing 18 lbs. and some small jack-be-little pumpkins, and butternuts too. Anyone else every try the little pumpkins?  Absolutely delicious! Meaty and sweet!  Just a little time consuming to get out of the shell.  Most of the squash was going in the freezer so as not to loose it to old age, as we have some others.  They have been so good this year.  But now it's time to look at seed catalogs and re-order or at leas assess the seed stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment